Saturday, April 23, 2005

Snow Chance of Riding Today

There is snow chance I will ride today. After three weeks of beautiful spring weather old man winter is coming back to visit Ohio. The Cleveland weather God is calling for 6-12" of snow. Which is fine with me since I have to watch the kids all weekend and my shoulder is still a little sore.

After my crash two weeks ago I realized how old my Giro helmet is. I bought the Exodus in 1997, I definitely think its time to get a new helmet. The Giro that I have now has held up through many crashes and has no cracks. I have been eyeing up the Giro E2, not a fan of the looks of the Zen.

I was going to do Bike New York next week, however I am unable to travel next week. I think I may just ride at West Branch or Vulture Knob.

What do you call a cyclist who doesn't wear a helmet? An organ donor.
--David Perry

No comments: