Friday, February 18, 2005

This weekend

The website for Trailhead 4X4 & offroad www.trailhead4x4.com is up and running. There is not much content on the site just yet. I plan on doing some work over the weekend.

I have not yet begun to work on the interview with the Rogue Mechanic yet. That also must fit into the schedule for the weekend.

Other weekend plans include a ride on Saturday. Hopefully the weather will clear up and I can get a ride done outside. I really do not want to ride the trainer. If I am forced to ride the trainer I guess that 1 hour will be the ride time. Watching The Daytona 500 is high on my list of priorities for Sunday. Lets see what the #24 Dupont Chevrolet can do this year.


If you are not criticized, you may not be doing much.
Donald H. Rumsfeld, US Secretary of DefenseUS Secretary of Defense (1932 - )

No comments: