Monday, November 21, 2005

Sunday

I was planning on doing a short run last night. Coach called me during the day to see if I wanted to ride, I did not have the time then. What he did do was plant the seed in my brain to ride, since it was going to be the last nice day until June. Sunny and 50 degrees hard to pass up a ride when the weather is so nice (at least for November).

I rode the snowville loop that I rode in the summer before work. I did not feel like I was going that fast in the beginning of the ride. Half way up snowville how I felt was another story, I felt slow as molasses. Once at the top of snowville there was still six miles left to ride. After I got home a saw what time it was I was shocked to see how fast I rode. I had no intentions of riding fast, just getting home before dark. Even though I have not been on the bike in a month my time was close to the fastest I have ridden the loop about 1:05.


I may have time to get a short run done on Tuesday evening. Thursday is the Turkey Trot, looking forward to the beer after the race more than the race itself.

No comments: